Sunday, September 16, 2007

I am sooooo behind!!!

I'm so sorry, world, I haven't posted a thing for weeks and weeks!! I've been so caught up in a few things I haven't even had a chance to look at my blogs or myspace. Oh, and can I just say how irritated I am. My workplace, totally without notice, has suddenly blocked all access to myspace, which is really ruining my social event calendar, because a lot of things happen right after work on weeknights, and now I can't check to see what's going on after work. I'm missing my shows because I can't check my calendar. Now I'm going to have to come up with some new system, which is not going to be ideal.

On a totally different note, though I've been missing very much my dance and my music friends, those events never did pan out very well socially. Dance is good, we have gatherings after class (which I've been skipping because my foot still hurts), but I wasn't meeting any single guys to date. I made a few really great friends, but none turned into a relationship. And the music scene has been a total bust on that front. Now, however, I've found a really nice, wonderful even, fellow that I've become really attached too, and I had to send him overseas last week. It's tearing my heart out, but we're doing a pretty good job so far of keeping in touch, and we'll see how it all works out. He should be back in about 6 months. So ladies, wish me luck and give me some ideas on things I can send him in the mail to keep him happy!! We're both already really looking forward to the day he gets back.

~Gwen

No comments: