Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Amy Courts

I've been delinquent in keeping my blog and myspace up to date, so now I guess I'm overcompensating, but you have to check out my myspace page and my friend Amy Courts.

I noticed that Amy, Eric Paslay and Heidi Burson were playing tonight, so how could I resist seeing three people I knew I'd love all in one night. When I got to Lyrix, I spotted Amy, and after ordering a Shirley Temple (I know, going all out tonight, wasn't I?) I stopped by her table to say hi and catch up a little. Later, when she went up to play in the round with Eric and another singer/songwriter, they went through each of their songs, and on Amy's last song, she dedicated it "for a girl who is missing a boy halfway around the world" and she proceeded to sing what she knows is my favourite song of hers (so far anyways... :) ). I cried. She's so awesome, that just meant so much to me. So thank you again, Amy. You're a dearheart and I love you.

~Gwen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i just found this blog of yours, but...

my pleasure. :)