Thursday, June 28, 2007

I love Nashville!!

I've just had another really great night. Let me just say, I *love* the music scene in Nashville.

It's just amazing because almost every time I go out to see someone sing, I find more singer/songwriters that I want to check out and support... my myspace page is getting chock full of musical talent. I may have to make another page for my personal stuff, because I don't want any fun filler stuff to distract people from the awesome music that I want them to discover. Tonight I found two more great artists, and I'll be adding them to my list.

If you haven't tried the music scene in Nashville, and I'm talking about the writer's rounds and small gigs around town, check out www.myspace.com/gwenbanks to find a few talented people to go out and see and expand on your experience from there. A few of my favorite places to go are Bluebird Cafe on Hillsboro in Green Hills, Lyrix on Peabody and 1st ave, Fuel on 2nd ave, Dan McGuinness Pub on Music Row, and 12th and Porter... on 12th and Porter.

And if you need any suggestions, just ask! :)

~Gwen

No comments: